Saturday, December 18, 2010

An Evening with Mr. Brooks

Mr. Garth Brooks, that is...



I'm still speechless...WHAT a show we saw last night!

Mr. Garth Brooks (and his wife, Tricia Yearwood) are donating their TIME to help Nashville & middle TN...


NINE SOLD OUT concerts in December, all proceeds to to flood relief...tickets have been impossible to get, don't even ask how we got tickets...I still think we dreamed it!


*********************************

I was always a bit of a fan, UNTIL I MET Mr. Garth Brooks in person...

& I have been DYING to see him in concert EVER since!

And the man did NOT disappoint!


Our awesome neighbors, Carrie & Eddie...doesn't matter if we're out on the boat, out at "the club", out at the dirt bike races, out on K9 & horsie rescue missions or out on the town & at concerts...they are always a can of fun to be around! Love you guys!


See that hand he's shaking...look below to see what happened to those guys a little bit later!

Playing some MEAN fiddle...awesome!!


The heroes getting some love from Tricia!



I was so tickled to finally get to see Mike Palmer play the drums in person...he is the sweetest person & I love his family to pieces!
Wonderful man, wonderful entertainer...one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to!

************************************




Well, I'm heading up to wrap some gifts...


last week I went to Lowe's & bought a knob for my extra bedroom door...one that requires a KEY lock. Yeah. I'd had it UP TO HERE with the present hunting that I was noticing the kids doing (can you say "switches in your stocking"...eh?).


Daddy P was so proud that I installed it all by myself didn't tell him it took me 30 minutes & a hammer to make it happen...I was proud of me too! ;)


So, anyway...I'm going up there to wrap.

How about you? 
Done with shopping? 
Got it all ready to go?


I am making a list of Christmas crafts to do with my kids next week...let's see if I'm brave (or stupid) enough to get out to the store this weekend & gather my materials for them.


Be back with messy crafts to share.


Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,

    Came across your blog by searching for Mike Palmer's name - I miss the Stillwater guys and thought I'd see what they were up to these days! Can't say the internet's very forthcoming, to be honest!!!

    When I read you know Mike's family I figured I'd check with you to see how he's doing (even if this post is 2 years old!). I'm from Germany and when they toured Europe I got multiple chances to meet them all - man, those were great times!

    Anyway, would be great to hear from you if you get the chance :)

    Take care,

    Maky

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...