Monday, December 27, 2010

Let's Get Organized with a Bowl Full of Lemons!


Oh, I'm ALL OVER THIS!

Right on schedule...
the Christmas decorations are officially grating my nerves!

I been tossing organizing schemes around in my head for days...

a Bowl Full of Lemons has come to my rescue!!


This week I'm putting away decorations & pulling out my BOOK of Domestic Details to help get myself ready...

Starting on January 1st, Toni will be posting a daily organizing task to complete....by the end of January I am going be one organized mama!!

Hop on over & visit her site...lots of great tips already there.

Happy Organizing!!

4 comments:

  1. Im so excited that you have joined the 21 days to getting organized challenge! I cant wait to see what you can do! Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found her blog recently and love it! I am thinking of doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your BOOK of Domestic Details. i'd really like to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My name is Samantha from An Organised Mum blog. I saw you partook of the 21 day challenge from 'A bowl full of lemons' and just wanted to let you know I am continuing organising challenges for anyone who is interested. Please check it out at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
    I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...