Friday, December 3, 2010

Style for a Steal!

Busy here...just a few more days & I will be someone I recognize again...instead of this crazy, running around, tailing chasing woman! ;)

In the meantime,

It's time for the...

Stella & Dot end of season SALE!!!!

(YES, the Garden Party Necklace is finally ON SALE!!!)



Get your Christmas shopping done right here:
Need help or gift ideas?
Slip me a little email. :)


*****************************************

Remember these?



Get ready for the FROSTY version! ;)

and...
Have you shopped with LittleMaven.com?
I ordered this for Sneaky E last week & it''s already arrived...SO stinking cute!!



I've been reading Tori Spelling's books (hilarious)...it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy one out there! Little Maven is her children's clothing line...totally adorable stuff & you can get 25% off your purchase this weekend using this coupon:




Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...