Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hungry for Veggie Pizza!


My sister in law, Mindy brought this 
yummy dish to our big family 
Christmas Eve get together...



OH, it was SOOOOO good!

& even better, 

it is SO EASY to make!!

Here's what you need:
Can of Crescent Rolls (I used reduced fat)
Sour Cream (I used the light version)
Cream Cheese (Weight Watchers)
Cheese of your choice (I used colby, regular)
Veggies of your choice (I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cherry tomatoes & black olives)
Ranch Seasoning (I used a half a pack)

AND...NOT PICTURED above, mayo
I used this kind:



Preheat your oven as directed on the crescent roll can. Spray a 9x13 dish and roll the crescent rolls out flat in the dish to bake.  I baked mine about 10 minutes, until they started to brown just a tad.



After they have cooled, spread the goodness on! 
I mixed 8 oz of sour cream, 4 oz cream cheese, 1 tablespoon mayo & a half a pack of the ranch seasoning together...then, spread it on the baked crescent rolls.

Then I topped it with the veggies that I had diced up.
Easy, easy, easy & 
VERY yummy!!

Thank you, Mindy for sharing...
this is my new favorite snackie dish!

I'm done with Challenge #3...

it's not that big of a deal, 
so I'm not going to bore you by blogging about 
how I wiped the cabinet out & went on about my business...



things in that cabinet stay pretty organized 
since I got those labels put on my bins

Which is GREAT, because I got side tracked today anyway.

I ran up on THIS BLOG...
(which is my new favorite blog ever, btw) ;)

and THIS BEDROOM make over...
Miss O caught a peek of it before school & went CRAZY

(& you know we've been debating about her bedroom 
for going on TWO YEARS NOW...HOLY!)



fast forward a few hours...
She's off at school, I'm out running errands with Sneaky Boy...
I've got the wheels turning in my head already, 
trying to decide how to make her room go there on the CHEAP
when I run right into the very same CURTAINS in that picture
while I'm in Target...they only had FOUR...
I decided it was a sign. ;)

I'll keep you posted on that one...
FINALLY
A bedroom that she & I BOTH can love!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's CHALLENGE!

I'm staying home ALL day tomorrow & 
getting this Christmas stuff put away in the attic...

I plan on painting the beadboard that
Daddy P finally finished up on 
(I'm still looking for my hooks, know where I might get some cool ones?)
AND, I'm hoping to get busy on my sewing room...

Whew!!

I'm allllmost finished with my Craigslist furniture. 
It was too perfect, so I had to rough it up some.  :)

Can't wait to get it done & share!


and I'm snuggling up with Daddy P tonight to watch our favorite show
(I do hope it's a new episode)




do you watch The Good Wife?
Oh, we LOVE it!!

anyway... :)

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I made the exact same thing last weekend! I called mine "veggie squares" and added bacon bits and alfalfa sprouts.
    Love your blog and that Barbie bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I am trying to turn my daughters room super cute also. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a working on Amy's room too. Looks like we just painted her room the same color blue you just elimnated. I did convice her to avoid pink because I know she'll outgrow it soon! I saw that same pink furry rug at Target today. I'm pretty sure I saw a custom sillhoutte like that on etsy recently too.

    I love everything about these hooks but the price...
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/bath-hooks/?pkey=e%7Chooks%7C6%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C4&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

    I'm sure there is a knock off somewhere to be found!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...