Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Terrific on Tuesday!


I've decided to try something new on Tuesdays.




I've noticed I have a new friends visiting
(*waving*...hey, guys!!) 
& after looking at several of your blogs...

I am SURE...

without a doubt...

that you guys are up to some terrific stuff! ;)


So, pop in here on Tuesdays & share it with us!


Have you done a crazy craft?
 
Done some divine decorating?

A fab furniture redo?
 
Have you orchestr
ated some organizing??
 
Sewing up a storm??
 
Listing some new handmade goodness in your Etsy shop?


Let's see what you're up to...
doesn't have to be fancy.

I'm up to something terrific this week
(ok, a lot of somethings but they're not all terrific




some sweet (cheap) Valentine gifts.

(better pictures & a good ole tutorial coming).

SO, show us what terrific stuff is going on with you.

Borrow the logo up there & use it in your post 
or just link up with an older post that you think is terrific. 
This is a great way to meet new blogging friends AND get ideas.
Can't wait to see what you share.  :)

Share your goodness below:


2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I just had my first little adventure with Mod Podge and I am loving it. Can't wait to see what your finished product looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Unfortunately, I don't have anything terrific to share this week. However, I have been a terrific nurse to my sick family! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...