Thursday, January 6, 2011

We Interrupt this Blog...

to give you a 
beautiful
winter
sunset...



now, back to our regularly scheduled
mess...



Whew...what doesn't kill me, will just make me stronger...right? ;)

I'm working on Challenges #4 & 5...

I've done so good this week...worked my tail off organizing, worked my tail off EVERY day this week at the gym, AND counted calories with My Fitness Pal...I was tickled to death to find out that I've lost THREE pounds since I started hanging out with my new pal!

I'm treating myself to a little pampering...
heading over to my favorite new local home away from home 
in the morning for a facial.

 Local friends, please go see Misty...
she is adorable & sweet & her shop is FAB, I adore her!!

Look at all the goodness in there!



AND she sells my favorite mascara...Blinc Kiss Me mascara...yeah, I knew we were going to be BFF as soon as I saw that stuff on her shelf! ;)

Be back to share more organizing 
AND to tell you about a couple of new shops that I've found recently.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your messy pictures crack me up! I have been organizing up a storm today too. I didn't take before pictures but I should have! Happy organizing!

    Congrats on your weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have messes out of control...UGH!

    Hey, Where is Beauty Boutique? Does she have a website?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...