Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Couch Buddies)



LOL

Lil Smokey loves watching Scooby Doo with E. :)

(and that kid sure could use a tan, no?)

**************************


 I'm loving these TERRIFIC LINKS that you guys have shared!

Did you get a chance to check them out? 
The linky will be open until Monday night, 
so go add your Terrific-ness too!


 ********************************


It's ANOTHER
Snow day here...
Yeah!!

I'm hopping up here to get some yummy stuff cranked out in my kitchen...
first I'm making FRENCH TOAST (because I love french toast, yep)

and later, I'm making a pot of Pioneer Woman's 



and THEN, I'm going to work out....

because I know it will be good...

and I will eat it all up...

ha!

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday...

tomorrow I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to 
make those cute frames. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just printed this recipe. I am so making this one!! Looks yummy. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, your doxie looks like the one we lost this past summer. i want another one...love this breed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I may be the only person that has never tried a recipe by the Pioneer Woman. That soup sounds delicious though, I hope it turned out yummy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...