Monday, February 21, 2011

Daybed Daydream Tarnished...


Haha!

I knew it would be,
why on earth did I even blog about it!?

I still have a feverish love for flirty daybeds...

But after spending some time with Miss O this weekend...
I've found that she & I both have a feverish love for

the bewitching Jenny Lind Spindle...




ahhhhhh!

Having a pair of them in the room...
oh, such happiness!

Speaking of a pair...

LOVE!

The Musical Chairs Version of 
bedroom overhaul has already begun,

(clearly I have inherited this horrible trait from my granny...
the woman was legendary with her musical KITCHEN TABLES & dueling chairs) 
Miss O's old bed is already out 
& the new twin mattresses are in...
on the floor...

which is just where Sneaky E wants them! ;)

He was beyond giddy when I told that for now
this would be "his bed" and he would be sleeping here 
every night as long as he wanted to.

It won't be forever & 
I'm pretty sure that having a pair of nice matching twin beds
will come in handy in the future...
SO NOW...

I've got to find some little twin bedding &

get it all pulled together.

I cannot put into words how thrilled 
I will be to finally wash my hands of the drama in her bedroom...

I'm sure you're as sick of me discussing it as I am enduring it...

get the beds in, 
bedding done, 
already freshly painted 
and brand new curtains in there too...

& DON'T ask me to change anything else about it until you're 16!





Maybe by then the sneaky boy will be sick of sleeping in the girly room 
& go back down the hall to the ranch (aka, cowboy bedroom). ;)

********************

anyway, that's the beef this weekend...

It's a very weird Monday evening that feels like a Sunday...
got to get these kids ready for a busy week at school.

Be back to share a new recipe adventure for Terrific Tuesday,
PW does it again! ;)

Happy Monday Night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I can only imagine. Colin is in with us still!! He wakes up every night to come in and I am so tired that I just bring him in there!! Lazy I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin beds will be perfect! I can't wait to see the bedroom makeover! Our bunkbed can be used as two twin beds which will come in handy dandy some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...