Saturday, February 26, 2011

Phone Camera Pics Continued

These are just too much fun not to share...

here's another round of our crazy life 
captured on the phone camera!

Pulling in the driveway just in time for the sunset.

Daddy P, the man that makes me laugh everywhere we go!

(more laughing)

Love him! :)

Miss O at her very first University of TN football game (practicing her whistle?).

Sneaky E in the fuzzy orange hat (or HAY-at, as he would say)...

Me in the fuzzy orange hat (hay-at)...(embarrassing your kids in public, can't put a price on that)

Big O in the fuzzy orange (hay-at)...ha!

This is a defining moment at my house...if only I could have foreseen how those scissors would ruin my whole week...

from this beloved floppy do (holy cow, look at the mess behind him!!!!)ha!!

to.....yep...he just couldn't stop with paper...it took a full year for that huge hunk to grow back!

My wild posse on vacation...

My oldest child on vacation...

My idea of vacation...
 
His idea of vacation...

My daddy's idea of vacation...

Boy, I miss vacation...

Little Smokey ready for Halloween...as Shaft or one of the Village People.

And finally...this picture makes me laugh ever time I see it!  Little Patti could take NO MORE of the nibbling & nudging & licking from old Blue...she had to tell him about it, just as I was walking to the door to let her in! LOL



There are more...
but I'll spare you.

LOL

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend...
We're grilling some steaks & getting ready to play some Uno! 

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...