Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Terrific on Tuesday


Yes, still offline.

((Must be patient.))

Big O is back at school today, I think the sickies have finally gone away.

((whew))

I'm getting ready to fix Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti...it's the recipe from her cookbook...Daddy P requested it. ;)

Did you catch Ree on the Today show this morning? I love her! Tomorrow while I'm out I'm going to pick up a copy of her new book...I can't wait to read it!

It's Terrific Tuesday again...it sure would be terrific if I had some pictures to share (but I'm thankful to have some internet connection instead of none, that would not be very terrific).

I'll just blow you kisses & wish you a terrific day instead! ;)

Come back next Tuesday & share your goodness, I know y'all are doing neat stuff this week! I'm hopping up to start this dish.

Happy Tuesday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...