Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Ramblings...



I'm back in action...

after two weeks with NO computer...

brand new modem...
wireless internet all over the house...

thanks so sweet Daddy P, 
we are all fixed up!

I've been busy around here, 
crafting, organizing, cleaning
(relaxing in the recliner)
busy, busy, busy! ;)


Here's a quick rundown of what's been going on since I was online last...


Not so great things:

it snowed...




it snowed some more...


and it snowed again...



it was pretty the first three times, 
but now that we've missed about 13 days of school it's just greeted with skunk eye.


Big O had strep and the flu...

Sneaky E flirted with strep and the flu

and then Miss O also flirted with strep and the flu.

(insert tons of make-up work)

(sob)

...Sigh...

I am SO ready for some of THIS... 



 AH....Bliss!


Good things that happened:

 Daddy P had a little birthday...




(despite sickly children breathing all over his cake)





Miss O has been doing great this season in basketball...






My nephew,
Little Prince William 

(or "Wheel-yam" as my redneck four year old calls him)
came in for a visit

(but turned around and raced back home 
when my kids started dropping like flies running their funky fevers)




and sweet Baby D is growing...

only seven more weeks & we get to find out 
pink or blue...

It looks like I am going to get Baby D all to myself for a week 
after Em goes back to work...
I'm deliriously excited about it...
smelling that baby smell...
taking a thousand pictures...

ahhhhhhh....

I was going to post a sweet picture of her belly 
that I captured at the basketball game last weekend...
but then I decided I had better not.

I know better than that. ;)


and lastly...Little Patti has a new friend to love.

they're inseparable. ;)


Alright, I'm popping up out of this chair to fix my snow day crew some breakfast...then we're working on Valentine boxes & cards (or we might wait, it's not really THE LAST MINUTE yet...ha).


I'll be back to show you how I turned 
this twenty five cent Goodwill find...




 into this pretty fixture on my mantle...





(super easy craft coming up later today)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your crew is all better! Can't wait to see what you have been up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are back! I have missed you! Loved the pics of your family....your hubby looks like he's a laugh a minute like Ryan is!!! Love sweet Patti...can't wait for Ryan to get back from Iraq so we can get another one...my one promise to him was that I wouldn't get another dog until he was back home! ha! Welcome back to the cyber world! Missed you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We missed all of your fun posts and creative projects!

    My computer is totally on the fritz right now. I am surprised it's even letting me leave comments right now! I am sure I will be on a forced bloggy break sooner, than later!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...