Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!


Good Morning, friends!





It's Wednesday,
I SO love Wednesday!

It's the day that Daddy P heads to the office early 
& takes the kids to school on his way.
Mama gets up & fixes breakfast 
(something slightly more fancy than cereal & an Eggo waffle)
and fixes good lunches & wears her jammies until 8am
(ok, sometimes till 10am...don't tell Daddy P)

Wednesdays are good. 

and TODAY is extra good because I'm giving away a 





(I felt that was the very least that I could do to show her how much I appreciated her help & motivation getting my house organized in January) 




Do head on over there & enter to win!

If you're interested in receiving a Stella & Dot Catalog in the mail or doing an online show (or even a home trunk show for local peeps), please let me know in the comments or email me with your address. 



Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...