Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beautiful Baby Shower (& ramblings)

Before we left for the beach 
(as in about 18 hours before),

I helped throw a baby shower for a dear friend.

We've known each other since college &
have one of those rare, wonderful bonds...
no matter how much time passes,
we always pick right up where we left off.

She is a beautiful person, inside & out...
I love her to the moon & back. :)
 

Her precious daughter is Sneaky E's age
and now they are expecting a little boy....
I'm so excited for their family!

I just wanted to share a few pictures,
I was responsible for planning the kiddie table
(totally my element)...

& since I was the fool running around with a camera,
I was also the "unofficial event photographer", ha.
Kathy did a fantastic job decorating her house for the shower!
I thought I would share these with you, 
the details are delightful and the 
FOOD 
(made by the hostesses, not catered)
was just AMAZING!!!

















"Name that Celebrity Baby" Game












I hated that I had to leave before the shower was over,
but we were taking Big O & his buds out to dinner & a movie for his birthday.
(and then jumping the car for a trip, whew)


*********************************

Speaking of whew....
it's going to be one of those days!

This morning Miss O's new beds are being delivered
(& I'll finally, get that mess organized up there).

Big O has baseball & the game location is about an hour away...
and it's going to work out that Daddy P cannot come.
And of course, I cannot find a sitter...
so, it's me and the three amigos!

We're pulling out at 2:30...

ballgame isn't until 5:00...

it's a double header...
(that means there are two games)
(did I mention that Daddy P cannot go & it's me and the three amigos!?!?)
You can do the math,
gosh, it's going to be a very long evening!

Sigh.

But, it could be worse...

somehow...

ha!




 ****************************


On a happier note, 

I spent yesterday painting a chest of drawers 
for Baby D's nursery.
It's turning out right beautiful,
if I must say so myself. ;)
I'll share pictures when I get it finished up
(hopefully that will be in the morning).

and speaking of right beautiful...

check out this blog entry over on 




Is that not fabulous!!
I LOVE Easter!!


************************************


And, I am getting ready to paint my little half bath
probably this weekend...
let the Board & Batten Adventure Begin!

& immediately ordered my prints from Shutterfly
& ordered a three pack of canvas on eBay ($9.99)!!




Hopefully, this time next week I'll have my new 
canvas art hanging up in my "new" little bathroom!
I'll keep you posted on that one.

Well, I've got to hop up here & get busy...
the craziness is about to start...


wishing you a MUCH less crazy Tuesday!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby shower!! I love all the details and the food look delish! I'll have to check out the canvas's because I have been wanting to get some and that sounds like a great deal. Thanks for sharing and have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    And you KNOW it could be worse... The Doctor could still be active duty. I'm still reeling from Aaron's last TDY. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely! I am now starving for all that food!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...