Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Board & Batty...

Er, I mean

Board & Batten! ;)

How much do I love this look!!






Just like the "drop cloth drapes" craze 
(which I STILL love)...

I'm so happy that Board & Batten is "popular" in blogland right now,
FREE tutorials and step by step instructions...

Check out this blog entry from Thrifty Decor Chick.

And brace yourself... 

It's a classic look, 
but it has a casual, cottage vibe...
a wee too casual for my main living space downstairs,
but not too casual for my little, bitty powder room down there...

and certainly NOT too casual for my upstairs hall space!
(which I don't have a picture of, but don't dismiss it as "just a hall"
it's a MONSTER space that is just crying & sobbing "nobody loves me"...
it must be delt with eventually...Board & Batten is the answer)

Do you have any in your house?
Do you love it?
I am looking forward to summer vacation now...
I always like to have a project to keep me busy in July,
when it's too hot here to even be outside!

I'll keep you posted on that one.

Lots to do today...
I'll leave you with this shot of Miss O,
from Pony Camp this past Sunday...
this girl is STILL talking about it, 
can't wait to go back this weekend!!





I loved seeing her SO happy! :)
She is growing up & she's is the best girl!
I am so proud of her!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...