Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hmmmmmm....

Disappointment....

that's kinda what I feel right now.

I was looking for a Pioneer Woman recipe last night...
but instead of going to her website, I just googled it.

And that's when I saw it.

I won't post a link to that garbage, 
but it really rocked my boat...
I was sick & shocked that there really are people 
who have that much hate in their heart.

Maybe I just live in a bubble, but...

I feel sorry for the owner of that website...
Even if I did think that the pioneer woman "sux",
I would never be that cruel to another person.

Very sad indeed. :(


**************************** 


On a happier note...

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico . . .



Ha...

Not really...

Sneaky E got his pictures taken today...


it was for a little model search for a local photographer...

he was hilarious, hamming it up in his Little Maven suit...




I love him in that ridiculous outfit! ;)





I'll share the proofs when they're ready,
he looked magazine ready...
it was pretty cute!


Well, I'm hopping up to fix a bit of grub...

it's been a pretty stressful week...

I'm SO ready for the weekend!

Hope you've had a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...