Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Shopping..

On Etsy, of course...

Look at this cuteness I found:

Say Hello to the Havey Hippo shortall...seriously now, this set...the entire shop...SO cute!!

An adorable KNIT monogrammed pillowcase dress (which is apparently the rave this year, I've seen similar ones on big name websites)...but I LOVE the way this one looks so soft & pretty!

You know I'm a sucker for MOSS covered letters...these table numbers are ADORABLE!

Wickedly Adorable Onsies from Vintage Lucy! I LOVE!!!

HOW cute his this!? Sweet Easter Surprise Ball from Josiekatstrunk. These would be so easy to make, what a cute idea!

and while you're visiting, sink your teeth into Maria's Simply Bows collection...Miss O used to wear these all the time when see was a wee missy. I don't know where they get the shirts they use on these dresses, but they are the softest ones I've ever touched!

Here's another CUTE gift idea...this listing is ADORABLE, but you could easily make this for yourself...hummmmmm....I might have to put this on my project list!


Finally!! Someone offering summer tops for tweens & adults!  I LOVE KateEmersonsDesigns...Sneaky E has a couple of her snap shirts & they are the cutest!!


Kill me with cuteness...ruffle flower pillows made by sweet Angie at ThatFunkyBoutique...LOVE!!


LOVE, love MaddieKate!! This tee is adorable!!
Sugar Bloom Headband from Little E Designs...Ahem, I want this for me! ;)
Now, I would LOVE to have one of these (yes, the beach house AND the sign, ha)...this shop is FULL of beautiful Cottage Signs...I LOVE!!

Looking for some made to match Matilda Jane goodness?  This shop is FULL of beautiful hair goodness!

Since I am a party planning fool this spring...I can't seem to get enough of these polka dotted paper products (and check out their star wars cupcake toppers too...awesome!)

I have found a ton of pretty things for big girls & mommies on Etsy latey! I LOVE this tunic (I love everything in this shop to be honest, the Drifting Dress is my favorite!!)
and because life is sweeter with cute weiner dogs in it...
how about these:

Weiner dog garden art!


Because they ARE very CUTE...the CUTE weiner dog tee!

Life made complete with a shabby chic weiner dog RING!  LOL, I love it!


Your shopping cart is full now, isn't it! 
(with weiner dog goodness, no doubt...LOL)

I love to find happy goodness on Etsy!!

What about you?
Found anything adorable over there?

Share a link in the comments, 
I love to find new shops to drool over...
handmade goodness is my fave!

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So many cute things!! My babies are much to big for that kinda stuff now but I am always drawn to kids clothes like this. I have a little niece and nephew that I buy for when I need a "little one" fix. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My latest Etsy purchase--a new, spring scarf. I'm almost always freezing indoors, so I'm loving this trend!

    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/44554350

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...