Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!


Hello, blogging friends!!

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood!

Blinding sun...supposed to get up to 67 degrees...

I. LOVE. MARCH!!

Been a bit busy this week 
(as in, suddenly it's Wednesday!!)

Last night I hosted a 

Stella & Dot
& Matilda Jane House of Clouds




truck show out in the pool house...
good times visiting with neighbors & friends!
If you didn't get to come out & would still like to order,
please let me know...we'll be closing both shows out this evening.


 And speaking of MJC,
way back when...
I first found out about Matilda Jane through my
Photography Idol, Shannon...

I've seen pictures of her precious Madison for years now
(she was one of the first MJC models)

I have not yet had the opportunity to meet the spunky Miss Mads...




but I was so tickled to open my 
Growing Up With Garnet Hill catalog 
last week and see her smiling at me...she is adorable!

Congrats, Shannon & Madison! :)

I'm trying to get in TCB mode here...
the laundry is taking over...

must.fold.clothes

I also need to load the dishwasher...

and clean a couple of potties...

(woof)


************************
Oh, before I head to the dungeon
I wanted to share a GREAT table makeover that my sister did.

I have no before pic, just a description

"it was an old brown table"
(and you can just picture it...bland, so bland)

& it is now this awesome RED table!

I love this!




From drab to fab!
That's my fave! ;)

Great job, Kim!

Ok, must be productive...
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...