Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Award, por me?

(As Sneaky E would say...)

I was tickled to death to get an email last night from 
telling me that I was being awarded the 
Versatile Blogger Award.

I never win anything, 
so this was pretty darn exciting!! ;)




There are a few easy rules that go 
along with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank the person who gave you the award 
and link back to them in your post.

Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
 
Thank you, Patty for recognizing my blog...
you sure made my day! :)
 
Hop over & visit Patty's blog, 
she has some yummy stuff going on!!
 
 



Oh, heavenly goodness!!
 
 
Here are SEVEN things about me, Mama P.

 
1.  I am really pretty boring...it's true...it's not a lie. ;)

2. I really love stupid Will Ferrel movies...especially that race car one...he's so funny!

3. You probably already know if you read my blog, that I am hearing impaired...it's no big deal...I just can't think of anything else to say about myself now...ha!

4. I am the laziest person alive, but for the past year I have been going to the gym every week...sometimes 5 days a week.  My current obsession is kickboxing & pilates! :)

5. I'm getting close...only two more...oh, ok...I QUIT drinking soda on December 15th...NO cokes or pepsi for me ever again & I do not miss it one bit!

6. Ah, here's another...I think I am the only person on the planet who has never seen an episode of American Idol (or any of the Real Housewives shows either) (bet that shocked you)  ;)

& 7.  One day Daddy P & I are going to move to Charleston, SC...we love it there, (& I think I might have been a southern belle in a former life). ;)

NOW....
 
Here are 15 amazing bloggers who I would like to recognize...
 
so sassy, sweet & yet oh, so Versatile! ;)

Go check them out & say hi! 

1.  Jodee at Follow the Leaders
2. Paige at The Price Family
3. Heather at Extra Frosting
4. Jen at Fabric Bliss
6. Amy at Nifty Apple
7. Precious Angel at TaDa Creations
9. Amber at This Mommy Cooks
11. Colleen at So Much To Say
12. Kim Sue at Between Now & Then
13. & (Kim Sue's sister) Kacey at Doodlebugs Paper
14. Nancy at La Borda Bleu

Yeah!!
 
There they are...
15 super blogs to visit, go say hi!

Hope everyone has a great Friday...
I'm dropping the peeps at school, 
hitting the gym for pilates,
then coming home to get this bathroom mess finished once & for all!!!

Be back later for an update on Miss O's room...
check out this cute chalkboard I made for her room last week
 
 
 

I am having such a good time in there!
I'll show you how I made it next time.

Happy Thursday, Y'all! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Mandy, thanks so much for the thought, but my blog is award free. Just too hard to pass those on to others. Hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! Thanks for the award!! glad you stopped by! xoxo's Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing along the bloggy love!

    You completely gave up pop?! No way! I am sooo proud of you! I give it up for Lent every year but I miss it soooo much! The Easter Bunny always brings me Diet Dew!

    Love the pink chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too sweet! Thank you for showing me some love : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your comment on my blog and hopped over to find you had given me an award....You are too sweet! Your blog is gorgeous and I can't wait to get caught up reading all about you! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday and a blessed weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...