Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beautiful Easter Weekend!

I hope you guys have had a beautiful weekend,

it sure has been a nice one here.

We had our annual neighborhood egg hunt 
here at our house yesterday.

We are so lucky to have such great friends & neighbors!



This morning, we had the honor of witnessing  
my beautiful little cousin, Lauren accepting
Jesus as her lord and savior.  
Her baptism was the highlight of my day!




After church we got ready to head over to Daddy P's 
family egg hunt...

I got a few quick shots of my little bunnies before we left.

They were so sweet today. :)








(That Sneaky E needs a haircut!)

Well, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve this week!

A new project that involves paint (sorry, Daddy P),
Trying a new recipe (maybe that will make up for the paint, ha)

& Going to get pics & share Miss O's new room, 
can't wait for you guys to see it! :)

Here's a peek:


Ah...
I love!

I hope everyone has had a beautiful Easter Sunday!





2 comments:

  1. OMG what a gorgeous picture of your three cuties. Happy Easter Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! You do have the cutest family!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...