Saturday, April 30, 2011

I blinked...

 and a whole week flew by!

Whew!

I was planning to this,
and that, 
and I must have fallen in a hole or something...

because I didn't get anything accomplished this week!

We had several things going on this week.

I was just sitting down to tell you about it,

when...

Miss O comes ripping into the computer room!

MOM, I HEAR A LITTLE SQUEAKING SOUND!!

Two little squeaking sounds later,
we have a precious litter of kittens!

I'm SO GLAD we were home this morning
& I was here to put the dogs outside...
we could have had a tragedy on our hands if 
Lil Patti had been in here during the birth.

I will come back & share what I originally meant to share...
if I can remember what it was....ha,

but right now we are racing out to soccer!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Please post kitten pictures as they grow! I went to a scrapbooking class-came home with a "free" kitten (who's costs us thousands-until we found the right vet!) Anyway-the friend that was with me told the story of her mom coming home from grade school and telling her mom that her kitten (who they THOUGHT was male)--"has friends in the closet!" That "Inky" was not a male! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...