Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mother's Day Mystery Hostess



Back online, finally!!
I'm trying to get caught up on all my computer work...
Just wanted to share my Stella & Dot 
Mother's Day Mystery Hostess offer with you guys.




I wish I could pin down a #1 favorite this season...
but the goodness is just tooooooo good! ;)

Here are a few I can't seem to live without:


It's light weight, but makes a BIG statement...
plus, it goes with pretty much everything in my closet!





Oh, my!
This one is quiet & often overlooked on my display table...
but once you put it on & see all the different ways to wear it you will wonder how on earth you missed it...it's an awesome piece!





I dare you to try not to love it!!




Going for the GOLD lately??

AND the Bardot Hoop Earrings are FABULOUS!




& I am LOVING the colors...
aren't they HAPPY!!



and Miss O claims these are her fave...



Which is your fave?
If you're like me, you want it all!! :)

Don't forget, Stella & Dot jewelry 
ships FAST & arrives in gift ready boxes!

You can view the online catalog here:



1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...