Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rest...

Isn't it funny how kids NEED naps,
but yet they are NEVER tired...


 

and adults are TIRED...sometimes exhausted even,
but yet they just keep running & running & running...
with NO free time to sit, rest...or NAP!!!






I need a restful weekend,



 
I don't know about you! 



 
Whew!




I found a place for the rest of Miss O's shells.
I like it. :)

I'm taking the weekend off from projects & blogging &
going to try to stay off the computer...
to spend time with my kids & my sweet hubby.


Wishing you a beautiful Easter weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Mandy to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Mandy!!! Enjoy the precious family time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...