Friday, May 6, 2011

Ok, So Anyway....



Or Flash Back Friday...

Back before I fell in to a hole! 

April & May just seem to eat me alive every year,
is it that way for you?

Mercy!

Let's see...
We've had a couple of spring programs...
(one that I forgot to take my camera too, woof!)



the rain finally stopped long enough to get softball started...
 (pay no attention to my vicious attack dog in the background)




the rain also filled our yard full of beautiful flowers...




I moved my living room around...

I like it. ;)






and soccer is in full swing...




and baseball season came to a screeching halt...
(can you say "Skin Graft"...sigh)




Sneaky E had his FIVE YEAR pictures done (sniffle)...




and Six Sweet Oreo Cookie looking Kittens
came into the world...

Catatar is the best little mama!





Whew...

and I have stepped it up at the gym...
it IS my one year anniversary this month...
one year being a "gym rat"!
I'll forever love my pal, Jennifer...
I would have never joined the gym if she hadn't invited me up there!

I decided to take the plunge and
take on some weight classes...
in addition to my cardio classes...

I've worked out five days a week...

I hurt all over!

Ha!

Well,
I'm out the door to pick up my kids...
then off to softball...

then up tomorrow morning to visit my sweet nephew, William...

It's his big birthday weekend!!




I cannot believe he's ONE already!!

My camera is charging up,
be back with pictures to share!


Sure have missed you guys!

Hope everyone has a beautiful Mother's Day weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April and May completely kick our butts too! It is sooo flippin' busy!

    Love your family room! You have such fabulous taste and it's soooo cozy!

    Could Sneaky E be any cuter?! We are gearing up for professional pictures here too!

    Hope you have a fun and relaxing Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was curious what paint you used for the living room and foyer? I don't have an account but came across your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...