Tuesday, May 10, 2011

VERY Important Stuff!

We've been busy around here...

with some VERY IMPORTANT STUFF







I'm feeling a little panic lately...
the end of the school year is upon us...

the end of my baby going to school "part time"...

we have been busy,

we've been playing!




Ok, he's been playing...

& I've been hiding out watching him...

blowing my nose & sniffling,

how'd that baby get so big so fast!?!?

He won't let me take his pictures...

so, I hang out on the other side of the pool...

pretending to play Angry Birds on my phone...

(ok, I was really playing Angry Birds not pretending)



glad to have the big daddy zoom lens on my camera
(best gift ever, Daddy P!!)




Enjoying every minute of listening to him 

Mario and his army,

defeating the dinosaurs & evil T Rex...







then cooling off with a sweet treat...






*sigh*

I love this kid...

what on earth am I going to do 
when he goes off & leaves me for school! :(

Happy Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. awww these were great! I love to watch my little ones play too. They get big way too fast.

    gorgeous pool btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I bet you finally plenty to do while he is in school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...