Sunday, May 8, 2011

William's First Birthday

We are home today relaxing...

I wanted a 
Mother's Day playing in the yard,

getting ready to open the pool...

just being home...

it's rare, 

I love it!

Yesterday we drove down 
& spent the day with my sister...
it is Prince William's First Birthday Weekend! 




I don't know how an entire year blinked by so fast!
I'm going to have to do better,
we didn't get to see William nearly 
as much as I had planned this year!

We had a good visit, 
Sneaky E especially loved his visit...
he LOVES William!!


(E explaining what to do with the cake)





Sweet Baby Trent & Emily rode down with us...

he's getting SO big...

five weeks old already!!




I love this picture...
look at William's face...




then look at who he was looking at



Total mommy's boy...
love it!

We had a fun day!




I hope all my sweet mommy friends 
have a great Mother's Day!
I'm off to take a nappy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...