Friday, June 10, 2011

Dog Days

The Dog Days of Summer are here!

I think today makes the 13th day in a row 
that it's been over 90 degrees here in Tennessee.
Whew!

H O T!







I've spent the day running...
out in town, 
got Big O's hair cut...
checking off my list...
vacuuming out the car...
broke up a few fights...
got the car filled up with gas...
broke up a couple more fights...
got the car washed...

Came home, fixed lunch...

did laundry...
cleaned the kitchen...
broke up a few fights
made my bed...
battled to get other people to make their bed...
started up some more laundry...
got into a wrestling match with a hose out in the back yard...
did more laundry...
cleaned up the kitchen again after 
Sneaky E's 3rd bowl of Fruit Loops on the sly...
did a bit more laundry...
got everything in Big O's trunk packed & ready to go...


and then,

 sat down & honestly wondered why I was so tired...

I love/hate summer break! ;)
Happy Friday!







2 comments:

  1. that makes me tired just reading it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, girlfriend! How do you do it?! I thought I was the only one that had a love/hate with summer. How many more days until school starts?! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...