Friday, June 3, 2011

Flashback Friday...Father's Day Collages

For the past few years...
(um, 5)
I've done this little Father's Day photo project with my kids.

Daddy P LOVES this,
& since he is so horribly hard to buy for
it makes a GREAT Father's Day gift for him. :)

Since I'm gearing up to get my pics done soon,
I thought I would share a Flashback Friday,
Father's Day style. ;)

Year 2006...
Wee Sneaky E, just two months old flashing a dimple in Grandma's lap

 Year 2007

Sneaky E (14 months) was a little stinker...
I did good to get this GROUP shot!




But Big O & Miss O were beautiful when I did theirs...
Sneaky Boy would have NONE of it!





Oh, well...the group shot would have to do.

 

Year 2008
Another Bomb!
After one failed session I decided to use DAD in the pictures...

this was sweet...






until it was stinker biscuit's turn...tisk




Classic!


So, we ended up with this


(I'm kidding) ;)



Year 2009

 FINALLY got a good one!

and a great group shot too!




Mama was happy!

Year 2010

My babies have really grown!!

Not too bad, 
considering we started off with this...




Whew!

Ha!
and now I'm getting ready to shoot this year's pictures...

clearly, I need to ask y'all to 

WISH ME LUCK!!!


Happy Weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this tradition! I wonder if I could pull it off with two kids! DA DA?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...