Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photoshop Pictures...


I need to come clean...

I have had so many people contact me & 
comment on my pictures on facebook...

I feel like a "wire"
(a liar, as Sneaky E says).

I am no photographer.
Not by any means!

I guess I've just gotten better at editing.
I have Photoshop Elements 7.

That's my secret. 

For example...
Straight out of the camera:




after tweaking on Photoshop:



Wow, yeah...


Mommy Daddy looking bland:





not after photoshop:





Flowers looking frumpy:



Nope, not now.





I'm not sure what the "current" version of Photoshop is now, 
I have the Elements 7...
I'm happy with it...
I took me two years to figure out how to use it!

I'll be sticking with it as long as it will run. ;)

I have a few actions that I uploaded from Pioneer Woman 
and The Coffeeshop.  If you're looking into some good free ones, check there first.  I also have purchased a few from Florabella & they are absolutely divine!

Ok, I feel better now...
just had to come clean. 
(ha)

What editing program do you use?
Have you found any great spots to get actions & textures?
I would love to hear about them.

Wishing y'all a super Saturday!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, I don't have any editing software other than the one that came with my computer!!! But I am loving what you did with these so I just may have to look into some photoshop action! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...