Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shellac Update


Ok, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had tried the 


Remember how great it looked almost a week old...
(this is day 5)
(ignore sad cuticles)



Well, here's how it was holding up on day 14...




Still looked great, just grown out a lot!

I had it removed last week & then reapplied,
this was probably not the best thing for the health of my nails...
however, it ended up being a blessing

because of an incident at my house that involved fleas,

and little cats,

and water, 

and getting bit by a furious, little, wet cat.

Don't make me tell that story,
it was horrible & I want to forget it happened
(especially the wet cat part).

Shellac manicure saved my fingernail from being bit into...
The End. ;)

It's 6:21 AM...
I've already had my coffee...
I'm heading upstairs to work in Big O's room.
I want to get this mess finished so bad, it woke me up!

I took before pics...
but there's no way I can share them without following up IMMEDIATELY with some after pics...the trauma would just be too much for you! 
ha.

Wishing my sweet daddy, Daddy P & all my cool dad friends
a GREAT Father's Day Weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy! As a cat lover (4 inside/2 ferals) I can read quite well between those lines! I came home last Fri. from surgey to find we had quite flea outbreak as well-and of course they all wanted to be in bed with Momma-the cats-and hence the fleas! ICK! My friend ran to vets office and got magic pills x4! Then the "Baby" has had an on-going back issue--just try and keep a cat from jumping! He likes to eat on top of the fridge-am sure the cleaning ladies wondered why there was a cat carrier on my fridge! Lol! The things we go through! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, that sounds like a miserable thing!! good to know on the shellac. haven't tried it yet. hope you have a good weekend Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for shellac manicures! Mine actually lasted a good three weeks and I never had it removed. I just eventually took the polish off.

    I did the "DAD" photoshoot today and I will be giving you a shout out tomorrow! However, the punks didn't cooperate whatsover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...