Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spray Paint Saturday!


I am trying to get things organized around here for school.

I got bored with that yesterday 
& sat down in front of the computer.

Looked down at my old, scratched up chair & decided...

this is really ugly!



LOL

One hour (& one can of spray paint) later

it looks like this:



Ah...
better!

The best part...
Daddy P walks in here this morning & says
"where'd that chair come from??"

Love it! ;)

I'm heading up to the craft room to
1. finish THREE sundresses that I started for Miss O in MAY!

2. Finish a pair of PJ pants that I originally cut out for Sharae's son back in 2006...they will now fit Sneaky E!

and 3. Making (starting on) a couple of pillows like these I saw on Candace Creations...are they not awesome!!

Hope you're staying cool & enjoying this beautiful afternoon!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Isn't amazing what a little spray paint and some fabric can do? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a FABULOUS makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...