Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pond Dreams

For some reason I've gotten off dreaming of having a little fish pond out by my patio. They are so pretty & peaceful & I love to watch the fishes. :)





I found the perfect spot for it, right outside the backdoor & can even be enjoyed from our dinner table.




However, dreaming of a little fish pond is certainly not the same thing as building one...ha!





I'm doing some research, but I thought I would ask my blogging buddies if any of you have an experience constructing one. I would love to see pictures or tutorials if you have one. Please share a link in the comment spot or post it on my Craft Southern Mama Facebook page.

I'm trapped in the car for another hour...
Back to Pond Dreaming.....;)






Happy Weekend!

Mandy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...