Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Words on Wednesday...


It's just Wednesday...

so far it has been A FULL week...

Here's my run down:


1. A Clean Closet

2. A pedicure with a sweet pal

3. A Bubble Bath

4. A new "hobby"...SPIN class!
5. A mowed yard (so Daddy P can com home & relax)

6. A (much needed) Facial & Massage!!! (!!!)

7. A bunch of misc office work...DONE!

8. A Spray Tan (because smart girls fake it) ;)

9. A new "do"...Miss O & french braid adventures 
(whew!)

and...

10.  A First Win for Big O's Middle School Football Team!!




(see my blurry #13 there)

SO Proud!!

Now, I'm hopping up...

heading out for Spin,

hitting the grocery,

& looking forward to GIRL'S NIGHT out...




Oh, I can't WAIT!!!!!

Happy Wednesday! :)


1 comment:

  1. you've had a great week! I love spin although I haven't done it in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...