Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Words on Wednesday...

Mercy, me!

I've been as busy as a bee!

But, sadly not with anything worth blogging about.

Daddy P has asked me to help him at the office
with his marketing/advertising 
(neither of which I know very much about).
Last week I was hopping...
HOPPING!
Whew!

We are doing an ad in a local magazine & 
needed some new family pictures made
(since Big O is now bigger than his daddy)...

here's a peek at the little family session we did last week:



I can't wait to see the rest!

and we have also been watching some football here




Big O is all about it!!
AND he all about his grades too...
pushing toward Principal's List this 9 weeks!!
We are SO proud of that buggar! ;)

Well, I'm jumping up to fix them a little breakfast
then heading in to Spin Class!

I promise, I'll be back to share something soon...
I DO share a little something DAILY over on the Crafty Southern Mama Facebook page, head over & be a fan so we can keep up there too. :)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable family picture! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I said on FB that it was a great picture but it looks even better on a computer screen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...