Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The KItchen...After.

Suddenly it's Wednesday.

I had to say this to Big O this morning...
he's having a no good rotten, middle school kinda week...

sometimes you just need to hear it.

He's wearing me out lately.
Sigh.


I would have been right back with paint pictures,
but I didn't pencil in time for the after-mess...
putting the kitchen back together, 
combined with trying to get the Christmas stuff out of the attic.

Please don't be a hater.
I'm not one of those Thanksgiving skippers.
My tree does not go up until after the turkey!

We have Daddy P's office Christmas party out at our house
on the First Saturday after Thanksgiving...
I just cannot be scrambling to get this stuff out 
AND
get this house cleaned up.
No, ma'am!

So...anyway,
I'm just so tickled with this paint.
I can't stop looking at it.
We have so much light in out kitchen,
it looks different all day long...
yummy chocolaty/mocha by day 
& almost a mocha/gray at night.

It's bewitching & 
even Daddy P is loving it!

Here it is before in Burnt Copper.




and now after Benjamin Moore Alexandria Beige...


(my next kitchen project is this ISLAND...hello, black distressed!)




(did I tell you I got this slip covered couch on craigslist for $150, best find ever!)

Even Little Smokey loves the new paint. :)


Happy! :)
I'm probably going to change some things out after the holidays,
I'm not sure if the curtains are going to work in there now...

and that kitchen island is getting a make over, 
it looks rough!

Thank you, John for doing such an AWESOME job painting...
can't wait to have you come back & do the hall too! :)

Now, I've got to get up here & finish the laundry &
get back to dragging out the Christmas stuff!

I'll be back to share a tutorial on how to make your own 
CHALKBOARD buckets...


SO easy & super cute!!

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love it Mandy!! It's such a rich color. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! I have Brandon Beige in my kitchen, which is a shade off of Alexandria, and I love it!!! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen turned out fabulous! That color looks great with your cabinets too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burnt Copper looked way better

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...