Friday, November 11, 2011

The Kitchen....Before.

My painter is coming in the morning.

I'm nervous,
so nervous!!

1. I'm nervous because it's like a scary haircut, please let it turn out like I'm hoping it will!!!!

2. I'm nervous because I haven't told Daddy P that I hired someone to paint it & he's had a horrible week at the office, PLEASE don't let him kill me!! LOL

Here it is before
(with a few patches already painted).
I'm going with Benjamin Moore's Alexandria Beige...
it is divine & yummy!






So long sweet friend, Burnt Copper...
you are warm & bold 
& I have loved every minute 
I have spent with you in my kitchen. 

Be back to share the after shots on Sunday...
(if I'm still alive, that is...) ;)

Happy Weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. you are too funny. (but I agree - it can be scary) I cannot wait to see it!! you have a beautiful kitchen already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud! I just pulled a "hubby doesn't have any clue..hope I make it out alive" moment and I'm still here :) With a smiling husband! Good luck--your place is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! I still can't believe you didn't tell the hubs! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...