Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Whining)


So miserably busy this week...

Big Tree Battle...
Lights...hiss, spit...
finally got that thing decorated...

Big Christmas party here on Saturday...
just get me through Saturday...

My phone died Sunday, even Verizon couldn't revive it...
headed to the Apple store this evening...
four days, no phone...*sigh*

My new dishwasher is not working right
(my sink is full of dishes)...

Big O has a paper due tomorrow (he tells me this morning)...
my printer is out of ink...

ha...

want to trade places? ;)

because I need it...
because we're doing a little staff paint night 
with Daddy P's office tomorrow night...
we're going to be painting these:




Super cute, no?
I love paint night! :)

Ok, got to get back to work...
Be back (minus the whine) soon. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. geez girl, that's alot going on!!! hope you get the phone issue resolved asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...