Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Angels

Well, I survived this year's Christmas Party!

It was a fun evening with friends, 
I'm glad we did it again...
it's always great to visit with friends,
especially at Christmas. :)

Last night was E's Christmas program at school...
they were Christmas Angels...
they were so, so precious!



The little stinker broke my heart this weekend!
He came running downstairs on Sunday & says
"Mom, mom!!! My TOOF IS WOOSE!!"

My initial reaction....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Sigh*

I am not handling his growing up very well.
 I think I crushed his dreams when he saw the horror on my face...
ha...
I must do better.

Anyway,
they were presh...
the end. ;)



I'm getting ready to make some cookies for a
Cookie Swap...

Making these cuties:



Happiness is a cute cookie. :)

I will be back to share my 2001 Holiday House Tour tomorrow...
I love to "visit" blog home tours, especially at Christmas!

Wishing you a warm 
& beautiful Wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...