Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Card Blessing Rings


I've been looking for a way to keep my Christmas cards from years past.
I used to keep them in a Christmas tin, but the lid will not close now!




A blogging friend pointed me in the direction of this great blog last week.
The Francis Family has a new fan!
What a great blog they have!
Jennifer shared a cute tutorial on how to make a Christmas blessing ring, 
isn't hers adorable!!



I decided to get busy today & 
organize all my cards onto rings.

It was super easy,
E & I enjoyed some time together getting this done while the older kids were off at their friend's houses after school.  It's always more fun with a little hand helping you along. ;)





I used some cheap dollar store ribbon and
the 5" neck ring with 2 clasps...
and for about $10
I have a new way to showcase my old cards so that I 
can enjoy seeing those precious little people that I love 
and how much they have grown over the years.





That's what the holidays are about to me...
seeing the little people I love...
that makes me happy
(even that exhausted, sugar induced child right there). ;)

 I'll be back to share how I'm displaying THIS year's card,
on my new Christmas card TREE! :)

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the idea. My name is Melissa and I don't have a blog, but I love reading the few that I keep up with. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the metal ring? I'm looking everywhere for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, I think I found those on Amazon. I'm looking for some more now myself! You might try Michaels also.

      Delete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...