Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Open House 2011

One of my favorite things to do is
visit the inside of other people's homes...

on their BLOG!

(without even getting out of my jammies)

I especially love to see how other people 
decorate their homes for the holidays.

I'll never forget the second Christmas we lived in this house.
I opened up the boxes of decorations...
& did not even recognize the stuff that I found in there,
much less remember where I put it the year before!

A couple of years ago,
I started taking pictures of my house after I finished decorating.

Now, what used to take me a couple of weeks to accomplish
I can have pretty much done in 1-2 days.
(Yeah!!)

I pretty much stuck with the same format this year,
& added a little thing here & there...

Here's my house decorated for Christmas, 2011:












These are the kind of pictures I'm getting lately...boo!





I would LOVE to see your house...
please share a link in the comments so I can visit.

Wishing you a fabulous Thursday!

Linking back to  http://www.jenniferrizzo.com.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love your tree Mandy! It's gorgeous. I need some of that burlap ribbon for next year. Do you remember where you found it?

    Your home looks so warm and inviting!

    I have not posted my decorations just yet. Hoping to finish up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so pretty! Love it!

    Here's a link to mine. http://jbooadventures.blogspot.com/2011/11/deck-halls.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mandy! I really appreciate it! I got my plain paper from Lowes. It is contractor's paper by the paint section. It is really thick, but they also make packing paper that is a little thinner. You can purchase that from Walmart or Target. I plan on using it all year long as well, but with yarn instead of jute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your house!!!! I have been looking everywhere for you wall color...Burnt Copper by Porter Paints and can't find it online.. Would you be able to help me? My e-mail is ruthgagnon@ymail.com
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...