Sunday, January 8, 2012

FREE Valentine's Decorating

I usually don't decorate for Valentine's Day,
but I have this new table in my foyer & it is empty...

so, I decided to pull some things that I had around the house & 
do a little "themed" seasonal decorating.

My focal point is this FREE Valentine's printable I found on Pinterest.



I had a set of silver frames that I was not using,
so I took one out & gave it a glossy coat of black paint.
Then I cut a red paper heart for a smaller black frame I had,

And for $0, 
we're feeling the love. ;)




I bet you have some simple things laying around
that you could use like this too.

I'm working on some recycled storage containers this weekend.
The are turning out SO cute!
(& they're so darn easy!)
If you've got some empty oatmeal containers, etc.
put them aside. I'll be back to share those this week.

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your V-Day decorations. You must get some conversation hearts and decorate with them! I have some around a candle in a glass vase. So cute! I also have 3 subway art prints framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That turned out super! Can't wait to see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...