Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top Five Projects of 2011

2012 is off to a running start!
My house is back in order(ish) & the kids are back in school. It's freezing here, but the sun is shining bright...not a snowflake in sight.
(& I love that, because I need a couple of days of ALONE time here)

Here's a look back on five of my FAVORITE projects from last year:

1.



here I sit a year later,
still enjoying the results of this challenge!

If you have time to organize this month, 
it is well worth the time & effort!

2.



Daddy P did such a great job on this!

3.
 I became a



(& we all gained 15 pounds)

ha!

4.
The Board & Batten 
Happy Little Half Bath




and 

5.

Is a tie...

between Big O's Teen Bedroom Makeover






and

Twin Beds in Miss O's Room

Both have brought great 
happiness!! :)


And I am already at it again...
Busy, busy, busy!

Tomorrow I'm having my closet measured &
we are finally getting a custom closet put in!!!


I'm up to my eyeballs in empty hangers today,
that is a clean out that is LONG overdue!!


Looking forward to sharing this project & many more fun projects soon!


Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. Great job on everything! I especially love your hall project! I am always on the lookout for a small church pew! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your bedroom makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daughter's room. so pretty.

    You are going to love the closet make-over for sure. Best money ever I spent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects! They turned out so fabulous -- the board and batten is a fave of mine and both of your kiddo's bedroom re-dos turned out so cool!

    Happy friday!

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved you recapping all your great projects! :)
    This is random but couldn't find an email to ask a question!! :) you posted a crockpot chicken-n-dumplings recipe a while back...(I think on FB)! I have made before but having a mind block on ingredients?!!! Help
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...