Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fabulously FAST February!!!

Testing...
one, two...

HELLO!!!
(waving)

Mercy, haha...
it's been so busy here lately!

How have you guys been??
I hope you are much more sane than me lately!

It was a FABULOUSLY, FAST FEBRUARY for us!
WHOO-HOOOO!!!

Sorry, but February is my least favorite month...
it's just funky & all I want to do is eat!
I'm always GLAD to see it go!

Here's what's been happening on my planet...

Baseball took off...whew!
 Middle school ball owns me now!
And look who else is playing baseball this year...



Daddy P is so excited & proud!!

We had a week long adventure with our custom closet (will share, I promise...need to get AFTER pics first). 

Here's some before sadness...




AND some during MADNESS...
mother of messes...




Miss O & Daddy P went off on another date night at a friend's church daddy/daughter dance (very sweet, but little missy looked a bit too grown up for me...she's asking to wear MAKE UP, um...no ma'am!!!).




I got my braces off (the top)...
(whooo-hooooo!!!) ;)



We went through two weeks of what I will UN-affectionately refer to as
THE GUINEA PIG SAGA... 

It started well,



then the buggar escaped & 
hid in the playroom couch, 

then it ended like this...




Weiner dogs apparently do not like guinea pigs
(and now I need a new couch...most expensive guinea pig ever). :(
 
 RIP "Chocolate Covered Peanut"

Should have just bought this guinea pig to begin with ($3)...




I couldn't make this crazy stuff up if I tried!!

I've been planning three spring parties...(seriously considering going into the party planning business...um, not)...ha! We're doing a SURPRISE PARTY for Big O & one of his friends who also has a spring break birthday.  

I found the idea for the invites on Pinterest (where else!?!?)...




I'll be back to share about that adventure soon,
it's still in the works.
The most important part now is...

CAN MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS KEEP A SECRET!?!?

They better!!! ;)

I've got a project to share with you...
I painted & recovered a chair that I bought at Goodwill for $4.99...
it looks so cute with my "new painted table" & 
recovering the seat was SUPER easy!

(no picture, of course...I'm too lame for that)

however, I have been spending a good bit of time reading this:



if you've ever had trouble reading the bible,
GO GET THIS BOOK!
I'm hooked!

The end. ;)


I'm popping up to bake cookies to sell in the concession stand at the baseball game today...ah, the things we do for our children! :)

Be back to share again soon!

Hope you have a super Saturday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Mandy - Your teeth look fabulous! You must be thrilled!

    Can't wait to see the closet redo!

    Holy cow! What a naughty guinea pig!

    Do you have yellow paint in your house or did I dream that up? I am looking for a yellow paint color for our basement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...