Thursday, May 31, 2012

Party Day!

Well, it's here!


For a full month....

we have cleaned, painted, moved furniture, re-arranged...

now, everything is ready to go!




I have had this strange aurora of "calm" going on all week...

so unlike me...

Even Terrible Tuesday didn't cause me to crack...

 we woke up to find that the AC upstairs was OUT & had leaked water all over the hardwood in the playroom...

We already had guys coming out to adjust the front door,

my fairy godmother was here cleaning, 

((children who were out of school, were fighting))

landscape guys out checking lights & sprinklers,

((children who were out of school, were messing))

and (because my husband decided we HAD to change satellite companies)

I was stuck at home with those three (children who were out of school, fighting & messing) waiting for the cable guy...

why not have the floor guys come out too!

The afternoon was spent listening to them hammering & banging as they pulled up all the wood in the playroom.

(((I've never longed for a glass of wine at 2pm before...))) 

And as my sister perfectly summed it up...

I was George Banks! LOL





It was definitely a "going to jail over extra hot dog buns" kinda day! ;)

But, we survived...

Daddy P has slaved over lights,
moving whatever I wanted moved...

I'm looking forward to seeing him enjoy himself this evening,
he has totally earned a fun time!





Thankfully, Wednesday was wonderful...

and here we are, it's finally Thursday!





And, as Daddy P would say...

It's Show Time! ;)

Be back to something that resembles "normal" next week,
I hope all of my sweet blogging friends are having a great kick off to summer!

See y'all soon!

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this big party? I must go back and read! Can't wait to see more! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH! Tuesday---I thought only I had days-weeks like that! Whew! Glad to know I am not alone! And glad you survived! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...