Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's Motivation...

It is 6am on a Summer Monday,

of course I'm up!

The last few years,
I cannot sleep past 7am
no matter how hard I try!

Maybe it's because my subconscious has come to crave
this quiet early morning time...

coffee...

no kids...

no dogs even!
 (they pretend they're still asleep so I won't make them go out to pee)

Since I've given up facebooking for the summer,
I'm spending more of my free time doing some writing in the mornings. I've been working on a couple of little projects...maybe I'll share them on here when they're done.  

I also use my quiet mornings to reflect & 
thank that awesome man upstairs...
so many blessings,
I am for sure not worthy of these wonderful gifts!

 
I try very hard to be happy,
I realized long ago that this is MY job...
only I can make myself be happy in my heart.




 

I wanted to share some sweet words I found on Pinterest,

I love to read these things...

they always put my focus in the right direction

(& Monday is a great day to start off in the right direction).










I hope you guys have a great day!




I'm off to the gym,
because...


 
& then running these kids around to their camps & friends...
(see, I can't live without my quiet mornings).  ;)

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I love these Mandy! It's nice to see you blogging again regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile real big because you deserve lots of happy thoughts!! I so enjoy your blog that makes me smile & even slow down & take a breath for a few! Love you Mrs. Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...