Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pinterest Boards...



I saw something on Pinterest the other day that made me laugh.
 

Unfortunately, I did not pin it...
so I cannot share it with you here now.

Classic.

But it was a woman interviewing someone for a job &
she says "Now we need to look at your Pinterest Boards".

Haha...

I peek at boards all the time & 
think that person & I could totally be buddies!

Do you have any boards?

I would love to see,
please share a linky in the comments so I can stalk you. ;)


if you want to take a peek.

This summer I'll be sharing some things 
that I've found on Pinterest...

inspirational stuff,
funny stuff,
crafty stuff,
beautiful stuff,
yummy stuff...

stuff too good not to share. :)


I'll start here...



hope y'all have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. I have a bunch of schoool boards! HA.. and a few others :o)

    Happy Summer! Sorry to hear about the finger emergency :o(

    Kacey
    http://pinterest.com/doodlebugspaper/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...