Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Sewing...


I am starting to think that I might have forgotten how to sew.
It has been way too long since I used my machine!!



I recently bought this fabric to make a summer top for Miss O...





She's grown so much that I'm using this
Amy Butler halter pattern:



We'll see how it goes...
hopefully I haven't completely forgotten how! ;)


I have so many cute, cute sewing projects

I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you guys.



For women (or teens):




Cute & comfy Eliza Bennet top.





(I would leave off the straps)
Miss O would love this!
Need help Shirring? Let Angel teach you.  





I love!

(I love Elisabeth's blog too, wow!)


For little people...




Oh, there was a day when Sneaky E would have worn this thing all over town!  He probably still would, I might make one & see. Ha! 





I have some odd fixation with Chewbaca lately...
E always wants to be a hero character when we're playing, so I pick Chewie.
It's so much easier to play make believe when you can just growl, haha!!





precious, precious!!


For home...




So much work, but it is just divine!
LOVE!!





I SERIOUSLY want to make one of these!
I can't part with that ugly thing, 
I rocked all my babies in it...
but I can't stand to look at it another minute!



For Scraps...
you know you have a bag full!!





and For Summer...



(holy cow, what a great site!!)

If you need more...here's a link to some AWESOME craft/sewing patterns.


What about you guys?

 Do you have a Crafty/Sewing Board on Pinterest?
Leave a linky for me in the comments,
I would love to take a peek!



******************************






Sigh...



I will squall like a baby in August. :(
 I can't believe it is time for this kid to start school!!


Well, I've got to hop up here & get busy...

lots to do today,

my paint samples came in the mail yesterday
((just could not love Benjamin Moore...more..ha...
I am a pint size paint sample tramp!))

Going to slap a few on the wall in E's room...

plus I've got to pencil in a nappy later
because it's 

Tim & Kenny night for me & Daddy P! ;)





Love that KC!!


 ******************************

I will leave you guys with this one...



Have a beautiful Saturday, friends! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...