Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...Quick Ramblings

1. I always forget how busy summer is for us...

I have these silly dreams of us being lazy, 
sleeping in,
staying home all day long,
napping in the afternoons....

 Bahahahaha......




2.  We survived "May Madness"...

baseball, softball, end of the year crazies 

AND a major event at our house...whew!!



Now, I'm preparing for baseball swim party (& trophies) here tonight...this week we've had softball camp, cheer practice, middle school boys over, Sneaky E's camp day & golf lesson....

 AND Miss O's birthday swimming/camp out party next week... 

(re-read #1, especially the Bahahahaha part)

3.  Family Golf Season Has Begun (love)





4.  We went to the BEST family event Tuesday night...
the Nashville Symphony on the lawn at CU...

Perfect weather...

Fabulous music...

Great Friends all around...

I smiled all the way home, 
what fun we had! 





(I love these girls, they're my favorite)




5. I'm enjoying seeing pictures on Facebook from the party...it was well worth the effort to see people having a great time!  

(& it was also worth the effort seeing Daddy P dressed up looking so handsome...he works too hard & deserves a fun time)







6. This is serious golfer. ;)





7. This is also a serious golfer 

(crabby middle school boy, woof)... 





8.   We went to Wild Dunes last week...
it was so fun, so relaxing...

& it deserves its own post. ;)








9.  These are three of my best friends...

I would be sad & lost without them. 

(& it's such a great picture of them, I just wanted an excuse to share it) ;)





10.  It's time for this...



Yikes!

I'd better get busy!!


Be back soon,

hope y'all are having a FAB summer break!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! You have a busy summer! We want to see more party pictures! Your dress is stunning! You looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...