Friday, July 27, 2012

Flashback Friday...Back to School

Sorry for the lack of posting this week...

life & kids pretty much ate me alive!

Big O had football at 8am.
Miss O had softball at 9am.
Big O's football was over at 10am 
(supposed to be, but ran over 20-45 minutes every day so we had to just sit & WAIT...hiss)
Miss O's softball was over at 12.
BUT WAIT...
Tuesday & Thursday Miss O had cheer practice from 9-11am,
so they moved softball to 3pm on those days.
Sneaky E was bored & tired of our schedule for the week, so he made sure he was a stinker the whole time...

AND




we hosted a little back to school party for Sneaky E's class last night...

Twenty incoming kindergarteners, swimming, water slide, ice cream sundaes...I hurt all over this morning!


It was super fun, I think it made all the parents feel all little bit better about next week...I need all the help I can get!! (sniffle)


This is Flashback Friday, Back to School Style...




Wow...my babies have grown so much since then!


I'll be back later today to talk more about some organizing for school, I found some great ideas to share.

AND 

I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY this weekend! My awesome sponsor, Elizabeth of Superior Construction & Design is giving away a Lil Davinci Art Cabinet...OH, you don't want to miss this one!! ;)





I'm hopping up to get Miss O ready for softball, then taking my posse to the dentist for cleanings, THEN taking them to lunch...whew!

Be back later, friends...have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy---take time to BREATHE---please! lol! Blessings Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...