Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Laughs..

Sometimes being a grown up is too serious...

sometimes I just need a good laugh!
 

Here are a few funnies I've found on Pinterest lately...


 It's dangerous to go solo.

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 ouch

 Ummm....Turdles?

 .

 Don’t ask

 you no come stay 4 hour!

 hahahah



Ah, I needed a giggle!

I'm heading back out to work on these chairs...


 


it's SO hot...
it may take me another week to finish all six of them!
Thank goodness I've got Blue to help me! ;)

Hope you guys have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth ScruggsJuly 24, 2012 at 7:39 AM

    I can't wait to see your chairs when they are done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...