Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivaitons on Monday & a WINNER!


Good Monday Morning!!

It's my sweet lil buddy, Carrie's birthday today!!



Happy birthday, hottie! ;) 


It's a busy day here at our house!!

Big O starts "official" football practice...
which means summer is "officially" over for him!

That's ok because we are ready for some of this... 








Miss O has camp today too...softball! 
It's her "thing", she's ready to kick it! 

I'm popping in here real quick share some motivation...

this one is for Sneaky E, 
hasn't had a nap in two months,
running on fumes...
little biscuit!




Watch out, kid!

This one is for Big O & Miss O,
who were both UP this morning fussing & messing up my ME time!



 
Yeah, I need some motivation bad! 
How's this one...







Ah :)


and now it's time for a WINNER!!




The winner of the sassy summer giftie is....comment #5!!

Kim Sue, yay!!!
Email me with your mailing address & I will get this in the mail to you asap. :)

Thanks to all who entered, I love to hear from my blogging friends!


**************************************** 




I'll be back to share an adventure...
yesterday was a busy day for me! ;)


 




Happy Monday, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...